The Customer Workshop
Deliberate, genuine and open co-operation with your customers
I lead a team of developers that work on one of the busiest New Zealand websites. They work on 4 different product teams on a site with ~4 million members and ~850,000 unique users every day. We love our customers and we want them to know it!
The customer workshop is a week long event for forging incredible relationships between product delivery teams and their customers.
You'll invite customers in to your workplace for an entire day, you'll work with them to identify how you can help them and then for the rest of the week you'll work to solve those problems.
This course is a D.I.Y. guide for running your own customer workshop. I will provide you all the checklists you need to ensure you don't forget anything and promotional materiel to sell the idea to your team and your leaders.
You will save anywhere up to 6 weeks of planning by following my course.
If you want your customers to feel…
- that you care deeply about their business and their problems.
- that you are competent and understand their business.
- that you provide value for money.
- increased empathy for your customers by associating their work with real people rather than personas.
- a chance to hack and hustle to get shit done outside of their structured day-to-day agile practice.
...then you will benefit from this course!
I’m a developer and people leader living in Auckland, New Zealand. I like helping people. I like solving problems. I love using iterative development and data driven decisions to make better things.